The Ventura County Health Care Agency provides health care to all individuals, regardless of ability to pay. We encourage our self-pay, low income, and uninsured patients to apply for government assistance programs. For patients who are not eligible for other programs, the Ventura County Health Care Agency offers the Self-Pay Discount/Charity Programs.
Applications are available in English and Spanish, and our Patient Financial Services department has bilingual staff to assist you. If your income is below 400% of Federal Poverty income Guidelines, you may qualify for our Charity Care Program. Regardless of income, or if you have significant medical expenses, you may qualify for our Discount Payment Program. We have six levels of our discount program. Our discounts apply to all Ventura County Health Care Agency Clinics, except those that are Federally Qualified Health Centers, and includes Ventura County Medical Center and Santa Paula Hospital. Click below to view more information on our Discount Payment and Charity Care Programs and Application Forms.
- Discount Payment Policy (English)
- Sliding Fee Discount Payment Program for care at our Federally Qualified Health Center locations Policy (English) and Applications (English and Spanish)
- Charity Care Program Policy (English)
- Application for the Discount Payment Program (English and Spanish)
- Application for the Charity Care Program (English and Spanish)
- Rates under the Discounted Payment Program (English)