- For local information on Mpox, click here.
- FREE HIV/AIDS Rapid Testing is available. To schedule an appointment please call 805-652-3342 or for more information, please call 805-652-6267.
- Conventional HIV testing along with STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) testing is available at North and South Oxnard Public Health Clinics. For more information call 805-981-5221.
- You can also find an HIV Testing site 24/7 or text your Zip Code to "KNOWIT" (566948).
Our goals follow The National HIV/AIDS Strategy, Healthy People 2020 and the State Office of AIDS, is to: 1) minimize the number of new HIV infections; 2) to maximize the number of people with HIV infection who access appropriate care, treatment, support, prevention services; 3) to reduce HIV/AIDS related disparities and; 4) reduce deaths due to HIV infection. Check the Federal AIDS site to learn more about this epidemic, and how to stop it.
What We Do
We improve the lives of people with HIV/AIDS emotionally, socially and medically. The Center provides medical case management to HIV infected and affected people of Ventura County regardless of ability to pay, sexual orientation, documentation, ethnicity, gender, or religious convictions. We provide professional, confidential and culturally sensitive services in English and Spanish.
Direct client services including and not limited to:
- Medical Case Management including benefits counseling, treatment adherence and support
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Partner Services (PS)
- Early Intervention Services (EIS)
- Office of AIDS Health Insurance Premium Payment Program (OA-HIPP)
- Court Mandated HIV/AIDS Education
- Syringe Exchange Program
Additional services provided:
- HIV/AIDS Alcohol and Substance Abuse Outreach
- HIV/AIDS Case Surveillance
- HIV/AIDS-Related Reports and Presentations