Business Outbreak Reporting
Financial Assistance Programs
California Business Comeback Guide
The California Business Comeback Guide is intended to help businesses and for-profit entities identify relevant new and existing state funding resources for recovery and success.
Economic Development Collaborative (EDC)
If your business has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, visit the Economic Development Collaborative’s (EDC) COVID-19 Business Resources webpage. The EDC has compiled a list of resources now available for businesses, self-employed individuals, and nonprofits who have been impacted by COVID-19.
Quick Access Links for Tools and Resources
- CHHS COVID-19 Outbreak Data – COVID outbreak data
- California GO-Biz – California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Loan programs for small businesses
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Resources, news, tools for small businesses
- California Department of Public Health – Read the latest health orders that impact your business
- Industry Guidance from the State of California
Chambers of commerce are excellent resources for businesses to connect, promote, and find local resources for their businesses.