*FOR DEATH CERTIFICATE AND BURIAL PERMIT PAYMENTS, ONE CHECK PER DECEDENT IS REQUIRED*
Click the links below to download forms or access resources for use by funeral directors.
- EDRS Filing Policy, Procedures, Hours and Mailing Instructions
- EDRS Email or FAX Worksheet. Download and open the new form, fill in the information on your computer and email it to our Death Desk
- Emergency/Weekend Filing Hours
- Authorization to Issue Permit for Removal of Cremated or Interred Human Remains.
*Cremated remains must be physically in California before a burial permit can be issued
- Fee Schedule
- Medical Board of California and the Osteopathic Medical Board to verify license number
- California Department of Public Health for information related to LTC facilities and hospitals in California
- Community Care Licensing Division to obtain information regarding residential care facilities
- Resource to allow searching for occupations by industry
- Death Certificate Application