Communicable Disease and the Tuberculosis Clinic will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 13th from 1:30-5pm.
- October 31, 2018 - TB Exposure Case at Oxnard High School - Español | English
- September 25, 2018 - TB Investigation of Middle School and Gym in Oxnard - Español | English
- August 22, 2018 - TB Exposure Update
- June 21, 2018 - TB Exposure Alert Press Release
- Tuberculosis (TB) Facts/Datos sobre Tuberculosis - Español | English
- Tuberculosis (TB) General Information/Informacion general sobre tuberculosis - Español | English
- For additional bilingual information on TB from CDC, click here/Para mas información bilingüe del CDC sobre tuberculosis oprima aquí: https://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/basics/default.htm
The Tuberculosis (TB) Control Office diagnoses, treats and prevents the spread of Tuberculosis (TB) in Ventura County.
The TB Control Office works closely with the medical community to identify TB suspects, foster adherence to the treatment regimens, prevent acquired drug resistance, shorten the period of communicability and reduce TB transmission in Ventura County.
Services provided include screening, diagnosis, direct patient therapy, nurse & physician evaluations and medical provider training and consultation.
Medical Providers - For Information on TB Reporting, click here.
- TB Specialty Clinic, 2500 South C Street Suite B-2, Oxnard
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30 pm (closed from noon - 1 pm daily)
- Eva Reeder, TB Manager
- Fax: 805-385-9445
- Email: TB.firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent after hours answering service: 805-656-9432