- The Tuberculosis Clinic/Communicable Disease Office will be CLOSED on Thursday, August 23rd from 1-5pm
- June 21, 2018 - TB Exposure Alert Press Release
- Tuberculosis (TB) Facts - Español | English
The Tuberculosis (TB) Control Office diagnoses, treats and prevents the spread of Tuberculosis (TB) in Ventura County.
The TB Control Office works closely with the medical community to identify TB suspects, foster adherence to the treatment regimens, prevent acquired drug resistance, shorten the period of communicability and reduce TB transmission in Ventura County.
Services provided include screening, diagnosis, direct patient therapy, nurse & physician evaluations and medical provider training and consultation.
Medical Providers - For Information on TB Reporting, click here.
- TB Specialty Clinic, 2500 South C Street Suite B-2, Oxnard
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30 pm (closed from noon - 1 pm daily)
- Eva Reeder, TB Manager
- Fax: 805-385-9445
- Email: TB.firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent after hours answering service: 805-656-9432