Ventura County Public Health works with community partners to assess and monitor oral health status and disparities, prevent oral disease, increase access to dental services, promote best practices and advance evidence-based policies in an effort to eliminate oral disease and improve oral health in Ventura County.
Dental Coverage and Services
- Health Care for All helps Ventura County families apply for health coverage so individuals can access health care services.
- 2240 E. Gonzales Road, Suite 250, Oxnard, CA 93036
- Medi-Cal - offers dental services as one of the program's many benefits. Information about the Medi-Cal Dental Program and to search for Dental providers, visit
- 1 (800) 322-6384
- Oral Health Community Resources –Access to oral health care for low-income or uninsured populations.
- COVID-19 Oral Health Community Resource Guide (PDF)
- For a list of free and/or low cost oral health resources, click here
Medi-Cal Dental Provider Map, click here!
For More Information, contact:
- JoAnn Torres, MA
805-981-5312 or Joann.email@example.com