Ventura County Behavioral Health provides outpatient mental health services to adults, 18 and older, at eight clinics located throughout Ventura County. Services are also provided in the community, in the home and within residential placements as needed to serve client needs.
Each clinic is staffed with a multi-disciplinary team that provides a wide array of services designed to treat severe symptoms of mental illness and assist individuals and their families in living successfully in the community. Each clinic provides psychiatric assessment, medication services, psychological testing, individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, rehabilitation services, and case management services.
In addition, the outpatient programs assist individuals in obtaining employment, accessing medical care, treatment for addictions, socialization programs, and safe and secure housing as available.
VCBH also offers a number of supportive services and programs to serve the special needs of our adult clients.
These programs / services include the following:
- Mobile Crisis Response Team
- Adult Intensive (EPICS)
- Short-Term Social Rehabilitation (Crisis Residential Program)
- Adult Residential Services (ARS)
- Assist / Assisted Outpatient Treatment (Laura's Law)
- Transitional Age Youth Full Services Partnership
- Transitional Age Youth Wellness & Recovery Center
- Early Detection & Intervention for the Prevention of Psychosis (EDIPP)
- Transformational Liaisons
- Peer Support Specialists & Recovery Coaches
- The Wellness Center
- Older Adult Full Service Partnership
- Client Network
- Adult Mental Health Court/Forensics
- Primary Care Integration Program