Keep Kids Safe:
- Always maintain adult supervision
- Never leave children unattended
- If a child is missing, check the pool first
- Designate a "Child Watcher" for all social gatherings involving pools or water
- Don't rely on swim lessons or floatation devices to make your child "water safe"
- Empty standing water sources - children can drown in as little as 5 inches of water
Use Protective Barriers Around Your Pool
- Keep all window and doors to the pool area closed and locked
- Install fencing & self-latching gates around your pool.
- Install alarms and secondary locking devices at home