Please join us for our CHDP In-Service: Behavioral Health on August 21, 2019.
Registration begins at 11:45 a.m. sharp!
Intended Audience: Medical Providers and Clinic Staff
- CHDP Standard of Care on Behavioral Health Assessment and Screening including Maternal Depression Screening per Bright Futures Periodicity and CHDP Health Assessment Guidelines
- Screening tools (PHQ 9, EPDS – Edinburg Postnatal Depression Scale)
- Behavioral Health Resources
- STAR Program and County Behavioral Health Services
- Interface Children and Family Services – Youth Services
- Beacon Health Options
- Update on Trauma Screening Proposal under Prop 56 Value Based Payment Incentive
Register now, click here! For more information, see flyer.
If you have any questions, please call 805-981-5291.